Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cake Pops!


I love cake pops! So I decided to try it out for Lori's B-day. It is a great little treat, especially for kids.

I found several recipes on line. So you can look up one if you want to.

Ingredients:
cake mix (any kind you want... I used chocolate fudge)
frosting (any kind.... I used cream cheese vanilla something)
chocolate almond bark
lolly pop sticks
styrofoam

Bake cake and let it cool
crumble cake in a big bowl and add 3/4 frosting container
mix it with hands until it is like playdough
roll into balls and put in fridge for at least an hour
melt the chocolate and dip the tip of the stick in the chocolate and then into the cake ball... let sit for a few minutes
dip the cake pop into the chocolate and decorate with sprinkles if desired, tap it to get extra chocolate off.
stick in styrofoam

No comments:

Post a Comment