Friday, August 12, 2011

Meatball Sandwich

This isn't a picture I took because I didn't think to take one, but I thought I would put it on here to remember. Can you tell I am into sandwiches lately? There's nothing special about this sandwich it is just good, easy, and cheap. I just bought a bag of frozen meatballs at Walmart, some buns, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. I was lazy and used the microwave but the oven would be even better I bet. We still have a ton of meatballs left for whatever we want (probably more meatball sandwiches or spaghetti and meatballs). Anyway, just something to consider.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! What was the price of the meatballs. I love meatball sandwiches but sometimes I can't find a good deal on the meatballs...
    Ok ok, I will post next... I just have to cook something worth it first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was like $4.95 or something. Not bad.

    ReplyDelete